Quixey - Lowering Global Risks and Administrative Burdens Through a Single Solution
Quixey’s mission is to connect people to apps and apps to people. Through Deep View Cards™, the company provides users with easy access and engagement with the content and functionalities within apps. The company was founded in 2009 and has offices in Mountain View, CA, Beijing, Bangalore and Tel Aviv.
Transitioning back-office services: Quixey was operating a 20-employee operation in Israel and looked to transition payroll and other back-office services from a local provider.
Establishing operations in China: To meet customer demand, Quixey looked to establish a legal entity in Beijing, and then fulfill immigration, compliance, Hr and other obligations for their new local employees.
Setting up a legal entity in India following an acquisition: After acquiring a company in Bangalore, Quixey needed to establish an optimal Indian legal entity as soon as possible, including registering an address and appointing a nominee director and company secretary. Quixey also required payroll and finance and account services in India for its new employees, and needed advice on HR and tax obligations.
- Transitioned back-office services from a local provider in Israel, ensuring employee satisfaction while integrating payroll and accounting data onto a single platform.
- Established a Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise in Beijing, and provided advice on visa requirements, employment contracts and HR obligations.
- Set up an Indian subsidiary in time to meet a tight deadline, including the provision of a nominee director and company secretary. Provided HR support and helped draft a locally compliant intercompany services agreement.
- Acted as sole point of accountability for Quixey's back-office operations in multiple countries, greatly reducing administrative burdens.
- Provided a team of advisors to quickly and authoritatively answer any question related to compliance across multiple jurisdictions.
- Provided a single, secure payroll and finance and accounting play form for all countries of operation.